5.29.2011

play-play-play


 "ding dong."
"oh hai"
"y'all come back now, yah hear?"



yes, my husband IS pointing a "gun" at my son. 
daddy FAIL.







kisses ♥


can't forget daddy and bellz! 



hope everyone had as great of a saturday as we did. lots of relaxing. lots of playing. 
i have to say, austin being at this age is sooo much more fun than bella. lol just sayin. i love cuddling and all but i love watching austin play and being able to interact with him! 

yay for play on saturday!

{hey! that rhymed!}


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
can ya vote pleeeeeease?

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that play house?? It's such a fun age. I love spending time playing w/ Logan

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...