6.15.2011

my child is a gangster.

remember when i posted HERE about how gangster my kid is?

well friends, she's at it again with her gangster ways.

she's had three IVs since surgery. count 'em: 1-2-3.
one in each hand and one in her foot.

well the foot one "went bad" last night
{whatever that means}
so they took it out.

earlier tonight, i felt her left hand and it was ice cold.
being the mommy i am, i grabbed a sock and placed it over her hand
to keep it warm.

wouldn't you know it,
the gangster baby pulled out her IV 
WITH a sock over it.

taken after the nurse had no choice but to remove it completely.


she's a gangster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...