6.19.2011

what they would say.

dear daddy {or da-da, as i call you.}

you're the bestest.


you do fun things with me like go to the park and teach me how to climb on things.


just like you- i've learned how to fall asleep around the house. anytime. doing anything.


there was this one time, you pointed a gun at me. that wasn't cool dad. but i still love you.





we always have a great time at the park. you push me on the swings and go down the slide with me. 
my favorite place is to be on your shoulders. 


i like taking naps with you too, dad.



you don't like to, but you always share your food with me. 








i really am your biggest fan.
and you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

you recently gave me a little sister...
we need to talk about this.
next time, can you ask first?


and as cute as she is..and i love her to death.
i'm glad to know she'll never come between us.
i'm still your number one guy. 




happy father's day to the bestest da-da in all the land.


love forever and ever
with all of my heart,

Chub.


oh. p.s

Bella says thanks and she loves you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...