7.28.2011

I Clicked it Up a Notch- July Contest!!

this is my first time participating in this contest and i'm slightly nervous!! i literally have like five different photos that i loved from all my shooting in july but since i have to narrow it down..... {kid you not, i was staring at my favorite photos for like twenty minutes trying to figure it out.}


i chose this picture because it was literally SOOC. and i love everything about it. all i did was add my watermark in the corner and i called it a day. so i'd have to say this was my favorite. i'm working on getting my shots to be near perfect SOOC and this just brings me joy. lol 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...