10.02.2012

things i DON'T need.

you know what i DON'T need?


- i don't need anyone making me feel bad for having battles with depression.

- i don't need anyone making me feel guilty for wanting to be a parent.

- i don't need drama.

- i don't need added stress.

- i don't need unnecessary pressure.

- i don't need judgement.



i need support.
and love.
lots and lots of love.
i need understanding and a warm hand to hold 
when i feel scared and alone.

i need tenderness.
and closeness.
i need to be validated.
i need to know that i'm not weird
or crazy or psychotic
or broken.

if you can't give me that...then buhbye.


//rant. over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...