3.09.2009

As Of Late...

It's been almost a week since I last posted. Eeee.

As I predicted, it's been kind of hard not being there with Charlie. Honestly, those three days felt like an eternity and a blink at the same time. Short enough to want more time, but long enough to get used to being with him. We were together every minute so I definitely got to learn more about him.

Blegh. So lately..hmm. We decided to try and get me down there for the drive back. For awhile, it was looking like it wasn't going to happen, but then suddenly things just fell into place. The ticket skyrocketed in price in just 24 hours, but it was still reasonable. And we're splitting the price so that helps both of us! I'm leaving on the 26th and we're going to be driving back with his grandpa. I'm excited and nervous. A 2000 mile roadtrip...eeeek!

17 days until I see my love again. And this time- I won't have to say goodbye!

yippeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...