4.10.2009

Cheesy-Ness.

Last night wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be, but I did have a hard time falling asleep. I turned on my ipod and just zoned out to music until around midnight just hoping to crash out. Then I woke up at 2am thinking it was closer to 5 and panicking only to realize I still had 3 1/2 more hours of sleep! :]

I'm getting ridiculous. Last night I showered with his bodywash so that I could smell like him. I even wore a pair of his scrubs to bed too. But it helped so I love it.

Today he should be starting his in-processing. It should only take two days I guess. Since everything is closed on weekends, he won't be able to finish it this weekend so he's coming home! YAY! I'm excited.

Hopefully the weekend weather is going to be sunshiney...I wanna go to the park again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...