4.13.2009

Damn Ft Lewis...

OMGAH. DEERS was horrid. We got there 30min before they opened were the 3rd group in line and were out of there within 3 minutes because we didn't have the certified copy of our marriage license only the gold copy. It's JUST as valid to show we're married but whatever. So I'm gonna go by the office tomorrow or maybe call today and we're gonna go on my next day off, which might be Thursday. I was gonna take the bus home but we couldn't find it so I slept in his car while he did inprocessing stuff from 8-11:30 then he started driving me home and had to leave me at the airport bc he wasn't going to make his 1:00 class. lol. Crazyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...