4.11.2009

When We Had Naysayers...

The difference between our arguments and most others is that we say what we need to say while being mad then we talk about it and get to the root of the problem and then the issue is resolved. Fighting is natural. I don't think two people who come from two different backgrounds could get along 100% of the time. We knew going into the marriage that we had a lot to learn about each other and we both had to grow individually and together as a couple. He irks my OCD tendencies and I drive him crazy with my pessimism [sp?] sometimes, but it works..somehow it works. I can only say it's a God honored and God blessed relationship.

pee dot es. we called each other out. realized we were wrong. laughed. tickled. listened to music. updated my ipod and are now gonna crash out. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...