7.26.2009

Not Nearly Enough...

I'm not sure what I could've possibly done for the blessing He has bestowed on me. I look back at the drama, sacrifices, and pain I had to endure. It really is true: You have to go through hell to get your reward. I could have never appreciated this blessing a year ago or any time before now. I would've taken it for granted. To be honest, there are STILL times that I take it for granted. And I end up hating myself when I realize it.

My blessing is lying next to me, snoring loudly. Even with beautiful Christian melodies floating through the headphones, I can still hear him. It makes me want to cry. In a good way, mind you. I can't remember doing anything worthy of this kind of love. Even when I give him reasons to not love me, he is still there loving me with everything within him. I just find it hard to feel like I deserve it at times.

I don't thank him NEARLY enough. Not even close.

For now, I'm going to crawl back into his arms and kiss him until I fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...