10.05.2009

I'll Be Your Favorite Barista...

Today is my first day at the new job. I’m excited. I got hired on Friday at Cafe D’Arte in downtown Seattle. It’s a really quaint cafe where they take their coffee super seriously [finally!!!] They’ve been in business for 25 years [successfully] so it’s not some rinky dink coffee shop where people don’t know the business of coffee. Yay!

I’ll be starting my training today at the roasting plant. Then tomorrow and Wednesday, I’m going to be training at the retail store. I’m hired on for full-time. It really is a blessing. I prayed on it and I’m seeing God work right before my eyes in His own time. I’m loving it.

I also got offered a position at My CoffeeHouse in Bellevue. It’s sort of like The Village Bean in that it caters to parents/grandparents of younger children. It’s in Bellevue Square surrounded by other businesses that cater to young children. I’m going there tonight just to check out the training and such. Looking ahead at their schedule, I’m working less than 15 hours there so if I can juggle both- that’d be an even GREATER blessing.

It’s going to be great to be productive again. I miss coffee so much, especially when I stop by and see my coworkers from Online. lol. I can’t wait to get in the swing of things again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...