1.24.2010

Late Night Ramblings.

Damn these body aches!! I woke up like 40 minutes ago and can't go back to sleep. Partially because Charlie is still not home and won't be for another 3 hours or so, but mostly because my right leg feels like it's disconnecting form my hip joints. It kinda feels like growing pains from way back in the day! *sigh* Can you believe it? Cause I certainly can't. I'm officially 36weeks today. In a month or so, I'll have my little boy in my arms! *insert freak out*

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting/hanging out with some wives from around here. I already knew most of the people, but met two new friends! It was great. Everyone brought their kids so it was fun to see the little rugrats running around. I have to admit, I was a bit overwhelmed sometimes because the kids are all toddlers and therefore, are into EVERYTHING. I don't know how I'm going to navigate those turbulent times with Austin, but I pray he won't give me too much trouble! lol. We were supposed to eat food and play video games, but mostly we just sat around, ate [of course!], and talked. Sometimes it's nice to have people to talk to about the day to day things I go through and just know that they underSTAND. I'm sure if I talked about the new gate policy to any of my other friends, I'd be met with a blank stare. Or if we talked about the difference between shopping the commissary and safeway and the ups and downsides of both, again- *blank stare gaping mouth* lol. It's just nice sometimes.

I have to make it a priority to hang with these girls more often. They are constantly getting together [as their husbands are all deployed. insert moment where i felt like a jerk when i asked who's husbands were gone and ALL of them raised their hands! doh!] and I'm usually invited, I just never take advantage of it. I can always assess my mood that morning and 9 times out of 10 it's, "ahh i don't feel like doing my hair or makeup" or "i don't feel like driving anywhere" or "i just don't want to spend all day out of the house" or "i could totally clean instead". All of those things popped in my head yesterday morning, but the biggest was that I'm super congested lately and can't function properly! So after Charlie left, I said a prayer that I'd feel a little more like myself and be able to go out and LIVE. And my God is a faithful one. lol

Well, I'm going to drink my cranberry juice [from a wine goblet, no less. it makes me feel fancy] and head back upstairs. Tucker tried to pee in the bed this morning so him and Princess have been banished to the cage. The thanks I get for being nice and needy while Charlie is away...*shakes head* Charlie will be home soon and I'll be able to fully rest once he's in my arms. Until my next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...