1.18.2010

My OB said WHAAAAT?

I belong to an online community of crunchy mama's on Cafemom. One of the posters had posted pictures from her latest photoshoot and there was a link to her blogger account. I clicked on it and checked it out. Well, I also stumbled upon a blog that she subscribed to, My OB said what...

Let me tell you, after hearing the comments that I've heard from people [educated/not, medical/not] since declaring I wanted a homebirth...I believe that OBs, CNMs, and L&D nurses would say this kind of stuff. It's laughable, but kind of scary because there are some women out there who eat this stuff up and blindly go along with what the doc says.

Check this site out. Maybe you'll get a laugh. But my biggest hope is that more pregnant women become educated about their pregnancies and take charge of their bodies and their situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...