2.20.2010

Maybe I'm Speaking Too Soon...

To my total surprise, Austin slept through the night last night. In fact, I had to wake him up at 5am to feed him. His cord fell off yesterday morning so we were excited to be able to give him his first real bath. I like the sponge baths because they're quick and painless [except he cries sooo much during them. i think he's cold.], but I was anxious to see how he'd react to the water. Surprisingly, he LOVED it. Well, I'm assuming he did. He didn't cry at ALL. He was a little leery of the whole experience at first. He kept scrunching up his face. I just LOVE his facial expressions.

When I get a chance, I'll have to upload pictures for this blog! Buuuuuttttttt....you can check out my 365 days of Austin-ness blog! Have fuuuuuun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...