3.20.2010

Austin's Dedication Video!

Last week, Charlie and I dedicated Austin to the Lord. I've been meaning to upload this video but I kept forgetting. Anyway, I tried to embed it to this post but I can't figure it out!

Check it out here...

Psalms 37: 23-24
"...The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand..."

Our wish is that Austin grows up knowing, loving and trusting in the Lord. That He'll work through us for His will to pass in raising him. It felt so good turning him over to the Lord last week! I can't wait to watch him grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...