3.16.2010

EPIC FAIL.

I didn't run today.

Okay okay, so before anyone starts saying "I told you so" on the fitness front...keep in mind that I am a slave to the activities that transpire during the day. Today, for example, after four hours of tossing and turning I went to MOPS at my church. [Here's the international version..if you're interested!] Austin and I got home around noon and he snoozed away in his swing while I scarfed some lunch and laid out on the couch for a nap. Charlie crept in the house at some point and I woke up around 4:30. We went to  commissary around 5:30 and got back home around 7. I hadn't eaten since noon and don't exercise on that severe of an empty stomach. So instead we made dinner and I counted today as my "day of rest".

I only feel kinda-sorta bad about it. I normally wouldn't mind breaking, but with this new commitment to running I can come up with excuse after excuse as to why I don't want to do it. I'd like to run everyday until my tolerance for it has built up a bit more. But...I'm determined to do better!

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...