7.27.2010

OH NO HE DIDN'T!


Because most some times men do/say stupid things...


My kid is the coolest. I seriously love the crap out of him. Really, I do.

Did you know that, for the most part, this kid has been a doll in the sleeping department. True, every now and then he fights and won't go to sleep easily. But for the most part, my experience with sleep deprivation has been pretty easy.

Last night we were at a friend's house for a bbq. We actually got the invite as we were giving him his nighttime bath. Instead of trying to put him to bed, we opted to get him dressed, nurse him and let him fall asleep [if he wanted to] and then take turns working out, then head out to the bbq. Shortly after hubs left for the gym [we'd promised only 30min each at the gym], Austin was asleep. When I came back, he was still asleep but we had to wake him up to get him dressed so we could leave. Long story short, he ended up staying awake the entire night. I mean, when you're as entertaining as we are....

He dozed off in the car on the way home and flowed seamlessly into the bed and continued snoozing all night. He only woke up for a split second to move himself forward and find my boob. [It was funny...kind of like puppies do with their moms. It was so adorable] So I was all kinds of content when my alarm went off and hubs left the bed. I thought FOR SURE I'd get to sleep until 9:30 or even *gasp* 10.

Nope. I didn't get to sleep in. This kid woke up bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, and ready to play at 6:45am.


OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.





You've gotta be kidding me kid. *sigh* So despite barely getting in 4 hours of sleep [thanks to the computer and quite a bit of caffeine after 8pm...] I rolled over and started giving him attention. He didn't seem okay with just lying down so I sat him up and laid my head down next to him, looking up at him. He made some whining noises and started grunting. I asked him if he was pooping and that's when I heard it. Not only did I HEAR it. I SAW it...as it seeped out the side of his diaper and all over my sheets.
OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.I screamed out for Charlie [praying that he hadn't left for work yet] and asked him to bring me a diaper. He ran up and tossed one to me. It landed in the poo. I shot the hubs a mean look. Then said [in the most annoyed tone I could muster], "Really?!" Then he got mad at me!
 
OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.

Because of course it was my fault he threw the dang diaper in the poo.
 
















DISCLAIMER: I love my husband. I love everything about him, even the things that make me want to slam my head against the nearest brick wall. Shoes left in the middle of the doorway, anyone? I don't believe in men-bashing and tearing your husband down. Despite what I say on ONHDT, It's always tongue-in-cheek and said in a poke-fun manner. My hubs is my world and I wouldn't choose a flawless man even if you paid me! LOVE YOU HUBBIN ♥  

PEE DOT ES: and my kid is the coolest. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...