7.14.2010

omg.

ATTENTION ATTENTION!! I NEEEEED YOUR ATTENTION!

MOMMYHOOD HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED
 50 FOLLOWERS!

oh. my WOW. 


you love me, you really love me! i have to give a big ole smooch to all of my followers. you make my world a better place. you feed my need to feel important , ego ,  need to speak my mind. and i lurrve you for it. 

what can we do to celebrate this moment? maybe a giveaway? should i put on a fancy dress and blast some tunes? eat some cuppy cakes? idk...YOU TELL ME. What should Mommyhood do to celebrate YOU?!

♥ you rock my face.
 


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm....cup cakes sound good right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiranda, I'm following you back...I have a sneaking suspicion you and I are going to get along juuuuust fine! As for a giveaway, momma needs a new pair of Manolo Blanicks...how 'bout that? Huh huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiranda!

    I'm voting for a vacation, I've heard Hawaii is lovely this time of year! How about a vacation for all of us, it's a "Momcation!"

    What? Too much, too expensive...

    Then I vote for margaritas. =)

    And thank you for the follow, I am following you back.

    Gayle
    http://cramazinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..margaritas! I can do that! Maybe a giveaway for margarita mix?! is that appropriate?! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...