9.07.2010

First Day...so far!

Okay okay. Goooooood morning. I've had one class this morning and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. I have four options for ensembles [or classes I'll sing in] and all of them have super awesome benefits. I just need to make a decision by the end of the week! UGH. Can someone make this decision for me?

I've got one teacher who is willing to kick out a vocalist in favor of having me in his ensemble! Do you know how awesome that feels? I haven't been around in two years but he trusts my ability based on what I sounded like back then. And I didn't even sound that amazing. Oh yea, and it'd be without an audition.

I've got a vocal class where I'd be with other vocalists just focusing on singing. It'd be awesome to work with the new teacher in a class setting, getting inspired from other singers, and also I could work on material for my Senior Recital.

I could also take Songwriting. Do I even need to explain how awesome it would be? I mean, working on MY material? Heck YES.

Then there's the vocal jazz ensemble with one of my favorite teachers ever! I'd be with more vocalists, but we'd be singing all together rather than on our own. Again, benefit of working with vocalists. But then there's that whole Chorus thing that I'm doing anyway.

*sigh* I just don't even know what to do. But my stomach is CRYING for food and I'm going to make it happy with a lean cuisine. OH! And I found a place to pump. In the mornings, I'll pump in the dressing room before people even get here. In the afternoon, during lunch, one of my friends will let me into her teachers room and I'll pump there. We just did it and it worked perfectly. It's out of the way and totally cool. YAH.


k. lata! xoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...