9.06.2010

No Posting At Mommyhood Today...

When Brittany contacted me to do a guest post over at NYAT, I had a cluster of different emotions. First, I was flattered. [Aww, thank you.] Second, I was scared. [Uh..how do I do this? What if people don't like me?] Third, I was fuh-reak-ing out! [No, really! What if people don't like me? What if I'm not funny or engaging enough?] Fourth, I got over it. Lol. If you love me you do and I love you back. If not, well your awesome-o-meter must be broken.

Go read it. Go read it!


lovelovelove you.
xoXo

2 comments:

  1. Stopped by from NYAT. Thanks for guest posting for Friends You Love! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked you out at NYAT - you're awesome, girl! Can't wait to read more :) !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...