11.15.2010

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

This weekend,  Austin went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time!! I, out of all three [and a quarter] of us was the most excited. We didn't hit up CEC very often as a kid, but whenever we did it was always a celebration. I don't think I ever had my birthday there, but I totally wanted one. Enough about me... We went for my friend KeAnna's daughter, Alivia's, first birthday. I just LOVED it.

 sidenote: I used to work at The Little Gym where we had birthday parties on Saturdays and Sundays so I really appreciated all the hard work the employees had to go through. lol


Here's some pictures from the party!


honestly, he wasn't interested. lol




the birthday girl!!!


I'm so glad he didn't cry!!! YAY.


I'm pretty sure we'll go back just for fun. I nearly NOMed all the cheese pizza from the kiddos. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...