11.08.2010

You Love Me, You Really Love Me [and I suck at life...]

Okay Guys! I totally suck. I received these two awards like FOREVER ago and have yet to post them.


 And here thy duties be::

In order to receive this award, I need to answer the following ten (10) questions 
and pass the award on to six (6) fellow bloggers.
I obviously have an issue with follow through these days so I'm just posting them. Sowwy.
1.  If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymous so you could be that way now?
I don't blog anonymously because I think it takes away from the "connection" aspect of blogging. Blogging is all about community and I like knowing with whom I'm sharing the blogosphere with. Ya dig? I sometimes wish I hadn't included names of my loved ones, but that's okay.

2.  Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I got married and didn't tell anyone for two months. lol


3.  What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a chick who is terrified of the responsibility she's created for herself. In all honesty. It's no longer all about me and, despite knowing that I've gotten all that I've ever wanted [a family of my own], it can be scary. I can't just pick up and go. I can't just make a rash decision. I can't be as spontaneous as I wannabe because it's not just me anymore. 
I also see a level of confidence that comes only with having dealt with a lot of rejection and learning a lot of life lessons. 
I see a girl who just wants to focus on the good in life and forget the bad. 
I see a girl with a big heart who has the capacity to love with every fiber within her.

 4.  What is your favourite summer cold drink?
cranberry juice. :)

5.  When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
take a steamy hot bubble bath and read a good book. i'm simple like that

6.  Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?  What is it?
I want to finish the novel I started ten years ago! Geez.


7.  When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching school?
I was a combo of the class clown, teacher's pet, and overacheiver. lol I still am

8.  If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
The first time I had my heartbroken.

9.  Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
As a recovering narcissist, I like to write about myself. DUH! But more than just that, I only know myself very well. I could try and write about other people, but it's hard to really understand them. Even in my novel writings, I put a little of myself in each other characters because it's the only way I can really make that character feel real and relatable.

10.  If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?
I'd rather sit and read. Talking on the phone bothers me. I think it's something to do with having to hold the phone to my ear and focus solely on the conversation. I'm usually going a mile a minute over here and can't shut off my brain long enough sometimes to have a real conversation. So just text me


And that's all, folks! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...