12.08.2010

Hot Dogs or Hamburger Buns?

There's been a ton of speculation on what Baby B will be. Everyone has their suspicions and I have to say it's interesting to hear the theories behind why they think Baby B will be a boy or a girl. LOL. With Austin, I just had a feeling the entire time that he was going to be a boy. And it was confirmed when I lied and said I fell just to get to the emergency room and get an ultrasound. It was the best birthday present ever.

I doubt I'll be that lucky again, so I think I'll just wait and see. I'm fifteen weeks today and should be getting a routine ultrasound in roughly five weeks. But knowing the hospital I go to, I won't find out for several more weeks.  Urg.

In any case, there's a new poll over on the right side bar! VOTE. I'd love to hear what YOU think. I, personally, think it's a girl. But I'm biased...because that's what I want. I don't have any serious feelings this time so it'll be interesting, to say the least.

I hope you all vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...