12.21.2010

itch, itch, scratch, scratch.



holy psoriasis dude! i am dying over here with all this crazy itching that goes on. anyone else feel this way during their pregnancies? i spend so much time scratching my legs these days! and since my acrylic nails are rounded squares, they're not as sharp as i'd like them to be so i have to enlist the help of random objects around the room or my husband. take today, for example, i used the back of an earring, the teeth of a comb, sharp edges around the house, and asked my husband to scratch too. i'm surprised i have any skin left!

i was reading online and apparently, it's fairly common. yay hormones!

i just need a break...

and it's moving to my upper arms too!

i'm scared. eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...