12.30.2010

I've Made A Decision.

I've been going back and forth on whether or not we should set up a nursery for Baby B. Tonight, I've made this decision. [But don't be surprised if I change it at some point.]

I'm going to make a nursery for him/her.

Now whether or not it's in the third bedroom or in Austin's room...that's another question.

I was going back and forth because we're not going to be living in this house after Dec 2011. Most of our things are going into a storage unit for at least the first half of 2012 so I worried it wasn't worth the trouble to create a nursery. Especially since we're co-sleeping with B just like we did with A. But B will definitely need a place for things and whatever crib he/she has will be nice for naps, just like A's was.

So...now. I need to figure out the best place[s] to get baby stuff for the nursery. I don't want to spend a ton of money, but I do want to get a lot of nice things. Any suggestions?

Now I just need a definite gender and I'll be a nursery-decoratin'-fool. lol

1 comment:

  1. craigslist so many new items or barely used for cheap!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...