1.11.2011

Nineteen Weeks down...



How far along: Nineteen weeks and Six Days
Total weight gain: from starting weight, +4.6lbs
Maternity clothes: wearing them like a second skin. lol
Stretch Marks: nothing new...and it feels like my old ones are even fading. *crossesfingers*
Sleep: I can't go to sleep any earlier than 12:30am and that's usually when Baby B wakes up
Best moment this week: Just enjoying more of my winter break and spending time with Austin
Worst moment this week: feeling crappy and not being able to wake up before noon
Movement: quite a bit at night. Baby B likes to kick mommy.
Cravings: french fries and lots of salt. lol
Baby's size in food terms: MANGO!

Belly Button: still an innie, i suppose. it's more flat than anything and has a little pop every now and then
Gender: I find out in 2 days. TWO2TWO2TWO2!!! OMGAH. DON'T FORGET! CAST YOUR VOTE ON THE SIDEBAR!
What I miss: lying comfortably on my belly
What I am looking forward to: 2 days until finding out if B is a girl or a boy!

Labor Signs: random BH contrax, but nothing else really.
Weekly Wisdom: i'm great at mommyhood. i can't wait to add another to the mix!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...