4.02.2011

OH. and in case you were wondering...

.....

OH. And when we were on our way to the hospital, the previous owner contacted us because someone had ALREADY found Buddy and called in his microchip!

the people who found him are absolutely amazing and now i'm thinking about ideas for a thank you gift. any suggestions? they kept our new baby until noon today while i rested a bit more after coming home!!!

so far, he's adjusting incredibly well. {we have a leash/harness} and austin is SUPER in love with him.

he is seriously the perfect dog for our lifestyle. he's been cuddling all day. JUST my kind of puppo. :D

more pictures to come...

4 comments:

  1. Ok, praying for you guys *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my last comment work? Praying for you guys hugggggggsss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did my last comment work? Praying for you guys hugggggggsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mama so nice to meet you! Sorry to hear you fell and had to go to the hospital but yay that you got your fur baby back. You have a beautiful family, thanks for stopping by. I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...