4.20.2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday


TWO. count them. TWO large cups of salsa.
one red. one green.


















waiting impatiently for the hubs to run into the shoppette for pepsi and beer. because we both had a craving for bad bevs.


















frying my own tortilla chips in olive oil. bc they taste so much better than the store bought kind. and i have a whole bag of corn tortillas in my house!
















snack/dinner of champions!

hey! i'm pregnant. if i want nothing but chips and salsa...i can do that. mmk! :P















seriously. i've been craving this for two days. it was so amazing. and i might have more before bed!




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...