5.23.2011

Austin is Fifteen Months Old! {pic heavy}


















height: still short. roughly 2ft tall. i need to measure. lol
weight: 24lbs 
head: still a big noggin!

i can't believe my little baby boy is fifteen months old! really. i swear he was just a newborn. 

he's such a little man these days. he has mood swings, loves to lay around and watch tv, drinks milk from his sippy cup one-handed, likes to poke my boobs, etc. all things man-ish. lol he absolutely adores his sister and loves to laugh and play. he is a fabulous dancer and can even play the drums [take THAT justin beiber. he's not even 2 yet! :P ]. he talks quite a bit, though he still doesn't speak english. on the upside, we seem to know what he's saying. lol he runs around and screams super loud. 

the only trouble he gives us is that he doesn't listen and likes to push his limits. when i tell him no or to stop or be safe, he listens for a second then goes right back and does it again with a big grin on his face as if to say, "pssh ma. *i* run this!"  

my favorite times are snuggle times. when he's super sleepy or upset, he crawls into my arms and lays his head on my shoulder. when he's tired he sings softly. every night i sing "i love you forever, i like you for always, as long as you are living my baby you will be" and he sings along with me.

he gives the best hugs and kisses. and his laughter is incredibly infectious. 

austin, you're one super cool kid. 
i love you bubbah.

3 comments:

  1. he's getting so big!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! :D

    i love the one of you, austin and bella, especially!

    also, they say kids are half of their adult height when they're 2 yrs old, so keep at eye out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he is soooo cute! I think you, your son, and your blog are just adorable. If you'd still like to guest post for me, check out the links below and then email me your ideas/draft.

    http://coolestfamilyontheblock.com/guest-bloggers/

    http://coolestfamilyontheblock.com/guest-bloggers/guest-posts-suggested-topics/

    Thanks for tweeting me :)
    Jenn
    Coolest Family on the Block

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...