8.19.2011

it's 8 o'clock on a friday night...


and this is me.

i totally just got ripped to shreds by jillian michaels...yet again. i went out and bought jillian's ripped in 30 dvd and started week one yesterday. um, yeah. it's killer. 

in all honesty, the shred was a bit too easy for me. i'm used to crying at the end of a workout. lol 
that AND austin got ahold of the dvd and it's now lost somewhere. i still have insanity, but my cardio
endurance is shot. i couldn't even hang in the first workout. and since i can't hit the gym on a regular
basis, i needed something that would be worth my time. enter ripped in 30.

i'm gonna do it. in thirty days, i'll be 24. time to start over and look better, right?
the last two years have been spent being a human growth chamber,
now it's time to get back in shape.


no pain, no gain......right?

right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...