8.03.2011

oh, how pinteresting! w.2

better late than never, right?

i love pinterest. 'nuff said.
so let me show you what i'm pinning as of late.

we eloped so we want a vow renewal in 2014 to celebrate five years...

lmbo! yea...


mine is:
mekishikatoteka

i know, right?! 

seriously, i die.

pretty sure this will be the decorating theme throughout my dream home.

because i'm still obsessed with zucchini. lol

for that future wedding, ya know. great colors!

my favorite verse in the bible. i always go back to it.

i'm pretty sure my hair is cut like this now so i'm going to try this style!


all images found via my boards on pinterest!
what are you pinning these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...